Request an Enrollment Overload in myWCU:


Students who wish to enroll in more than 18 credits for the fall/spring term or over 7 credits in the summer/winter can request an overload through myWCU.   Students must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 to enroll in an overload.


This tutorial contains the following topics:


Click the + sign to expand the menu:


Click a topic to launch the player:


Click the See It! button to view the tutorial.   Print the topic by selecting Print It!:



Table of Contents  Back

Concept_for_Request_an_Enrollment_Overload_iin_myWCU Link