Online Change of Grade Workflow


Submitting Grade Change Requests

Faculty Instructions

Grade changes can only be initiated by the faculty member of the course or by the department chair in the faculty member’s absence. To initiate a grade change, the faculty or chair member logs into myWCU.   Navigation:   From the Faculty Home page or from Main Menu > Faculty Quick Links > Change Student Grades


If you have not already done so, please review the change of grade policy before submitting any requests.


Grade Change Approval Workflow

Workflow is initiated based on the type of grade change and timeline.

The workflow status will appear on the faculty member's grade change roster noting approvals needed.


General questions about the workflow process can be directed to the Office of the Registrar


All student names and ID numbers are concealed to protect confidentiality.


Click the + sign to the expand the menu:


Click a topic to launch the player:


Click the See It! button to view the tutorial.  Print the tutorial by selecting Print It!:

Table of Contents  Back