Use Student Financials to calculate tuition for large groups of students using criteria that you define, or to calculate tuition for a single student.
When more detailed criteria are needed, you can easily create complex equations. You can calculate tuition and fees for terms, sessions within a term, and use tiered tuition scheduling. You can also create fees for special circumstances or select groups of students with optional fees.
Upon completion of this lesson, you will be able to:
• Describe the tuition calculation process.
• Calculate and view tuition for one student.
• Calculate and view tuition for multiple students.
• Assign optional fees to a student’s record and recalculate.
• Recalculate tuition and fees after a cancellation.
Table of Contents