Use the Test Credits - Manual component to input transfer credit manually with equivalencies that you enter as you go along. This component is designed for test transfer credit from sources from which you rarely receive test results. This eliminates the need to use the rule defining procedure for a few students.
To process test transfer credit manually:
1. Set up the target information for the transfer credit model on the Test Credit Entry page.
2. Select the articulation term for the model and enter the incoming test and internal equivalent course information on the Test Credit Entry page.
3. Save the page to run the Transfer Credit process and articulate the test credit.
4. Calculate transfer credit statistics for the model, post and unpost transfer credit, and view a summary of transfer credit statistics on the Test Credits By Term page.
5. View summary student statistics, once you have posted a model, in the Total Units - Posted Model field on the Test Credits By Term page.
In this topic, you will process test transfer credit models manually.
Table of Contents