Student-specific agreements are generally made prior to the student enrolling at your academic institution. There are times, however, when your course transfer equivalency rules do not satisfy a specific student's situation, or an advisor wants to make a unique transfer agreement with a student.


In this topic, you will create a new student-specific agreement and enter course information associated with it.

Table of Contents