You might run the batch attendance roster generation process to:
• Create new rosters or update existing rosters based on a certain date range.
• Update rosters because students add or drop classes after you generate the initial rosters.
• Update the roster with only newly added students and keep on record those students who have dropped or withdrawn from classes.
To generate attendance rosters in batch:
1. Access the Attendance Roster generator page and specify your run parameters.
2. Click the Roster Options link to access the Roster Generator Options page where you can specify roster options for a specific sequence item in your run control set.
3. Click the Run button on the Attendance Roster generator page.
In this topic, you will generate a batch of attendance rosters for the fall term.
Table of Contents