There are two ways that you can generate grade rosters:
• The Grade Roster Generator process generates grade rosters for an entire subject area or academic organization.
• The Grade Roster Type component generates a grade roster for a specific course.
You must generate a grade roster before you can print it.
Some organizations have business processes where grade rosters are used in printed form. To print grade rosters:
1. Access the Grade Roster Print page.
2. Enter your run control parameters.
3. Click the Run button.
4. Locate your printed rosters through the Report Manager link and print them as needed.
In this topic, you will generate the Grade Roster Report for a category of courses in a specific term.
Table of Contents