Use the Prior Term Copy component to copy the schedule of classes from term to term dependent upon criteria you submit and the roll down options you select.
To run the prior term copy process:
1. Access the Copy Prior Term's Schedule page.
2. Define your processing parameters. Specifically, define the term from which you want to copy data, and define the term to which you want to copy data.
3. Define additional information such as the academic group and subject area that you want to copy (from and to).
4. Access the Copy Prior Term's Schedule2 page.
5. Define detailed options that specify the types of classes that you want to copy.
6. Click Run to run this request.
In this topic, you will copy a prior term's classes for one subject area to a future term.
Table of Contents