Student Financials provides tools that you can use when managing your tax data and generating tax reports. The Manage Tax Reporting feature enables you to process data and generate reports using one Internal Revenue Service (IRS) tax form and two Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (CCRA) tax forms:
• 1098-T (IRS form that reports tuition and related expenses for a student to use to claim an educational tax credit).
• T2202A (CCRA form that reports tuition and related expenses for a student to use to claim an educational tax credit).
• T4A data (CCRA form that reports all scholarship-related income for a student).
Your PeopleBooks provides details about these tax forms.
Upon completion of this lesson, you will be able to:
• Produce and file 1098-T tax forms.
• Produce T2202A tax forms.
• Produce T4A tax forms.
• Generate income tax and donation receipts.
Table of Contents