You can use the audit engine and advisement data in the analysis database to create various tracking and analysis reports to view or override data used in the Advisement Report.
Upon completion of this lesson, you will be able to:
• View an Academic Requirements or Requirement Groups Summary.
• View a Course List Summary.
• Generate a Requirement or Requirement Groups Summary Report.
• Make course substitutions, directives, and overrides.
• Generate Entity Group and Condition Table Reports.
• Generate a Reverse Engineering Report.
Table of Contents