Financial Aid generates the following FISAP report information:
• Part II, Section E. Assessment and Expenditures: Total Federal Pell Expenditures and Total Expended for State Grants and Scholarships Made to Undergraduates
• Part II, Section F. Information on Eligible Aid Applicants for Award Year
• Part IV, Section C. FSEOG Program: Total Funds to FSEOG Recipients and Non-Federal Share of Funds to FSEOG Recipients
• Part IV, Section D. Federal Funds Spent for FSEOG Program: Federal Share of Funds to FSEOG Recipients
• Part VI, Section A. Distribution of Program Recipients and Expenditures by Type of Student
In this topic, you will run the process to produce the Fiscal Operations report and Application to Participate (FISAP).
Table of Contents