Use the Employment Authorizations page to enter or update employment authorization information for an individual for F or M student visas.


Consider this scenario: A foreign student from Canada is attending your institution to obtain a teaching credential. He needs to complete some student teaching at a local high school. You need to enter his employment authorization information.

Table of Contents