Beside creating a new query and searching for an existing query, you also use the Query Manager search page to edit, schedule, and organize queries.
Use these functions to edit, schedule, and organize queries:
• The Action field to organize, copy, delete, and rename queries.
• The Edit link to modify the selected query.
• The HTML link to generate an HTML version of the query.
• The Excel link to download the query to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• The Schedule link to schedule a time for the query to run.
Upon completion of this lesson, you will be able to:
• Modify queries.
• Schedule queries.
• Organize queries.
Table of Contents