Begin by navigating to the Query Viewer search page.
Click the Reporting Tools link.Step 1
Click the Query Viewer link.Step 2
Use the Query Viewer search page to:
• Search for a query.
• Run a query and display results in a new browser window.
• Download the results to a file.
• Print a query.
• Schedule a query.Step 3
The basic search enables you to search using only the begins with condition.Step 4
The Advanced Search link enables you to perform a progressively narrower search by:
• Using one or more search-by criteria.
• Selecting from a choice of conditions for each search-by criteria.Step 5
Click the Search button.Step 6
Use the HTML or Excel link on the Search Results section to run a query.Step 7
Query Viewer interacts with PeopleSoft Process Scheduler to enable you to schedule queries.
Use the Schedule link in Query Viewer to:
• Submit requests to schedule a query.
• Check the status of your request using Process Monitor.
• View your report outputs using Report Manager.Step 8
Click the HTML link.Step 9
Use the Excel SpreadSheet link on an HTML results page to download the results to a Microsoft Excel file.Step 10
Use the CSV Text File link on the HTML results to download the results to a CSV text file.Step 11
You have successfully used Query Viewer to view a query.
Table of Contents Start Topic