PeopleSoft Query Manager provides users with various methods to obtain information from the database, including:
• The ability to run queries from PeopleSoft Pure Internet Architecture.
• The ability to easily retrieve user-requested information.
• The ability to easily access and modify existing queries.
• The option to export to various report types.
PeopleSoft Query Manager uses these methods to obtain information from the database:
• Filtering data by using the criteria feature.
• Creating expressions.
• Using multiple record joins to obtain detailed information that is not found in a single record.
• Using runtime prompts, which enables users to enter values at runtime to obtain specific results.
In this topic, you will review the benefits of PeopleSoft Query Manager.
Table of Contents