You generate formatted reports in Crystal Reports by creating report definitions in Crystal Reports that you link to an existing query.
After you create and save the report definitions, you can print reports in a variety of formats, including text files, Microsoft Word documents, and spreadsheets.
Upon completion of this lesson, you will be able to:
• Open and preview reports.
• Create and save reports.
• Document report properties.
• Print Crystal 9 reports.
• Format fields and headings.
• Describe how to run reports from Oracle PeopleSoft Process Scheduler.
• Launch Crystal Reports with Microsoft windows-based query.
Table of Contents