This lesson builds on the skills that you learn in the previous lesson - Creating, Formatting, and Running Reports in Crystal Reports 9.
Upon completion of this lesson, you will be able to:
• Add special fields to reports.
• Sort data and suppress duplicate data.
• Add groups to reports and format sections.
• Create reports with groups and summary fields.
• Add Running Total fields.
• Sort groups based on summary fields.
• Create report templates.
• Create reports from templates.
• Select new queries in existing reports.
• Design mail label reports.
• Describe Crystal Reports default options.
• Describe report-specific options.
Table of Contents