Configuring Process Scheduler General Settings
To maintain a single-row table that stores system-wide parameters and system defaults, you perform the following steps:
1. Define system setting.
2. Define process type definitions.
3. Define process definitions.
4. Define recurrence definition.Step 1
Configuring Process Security
To secure access to the processes, you perform the following steps:
1. Configure permission lists, roles, and user profiles.
2. Set up Process Scheduler privileges and profiles.
3. Grant PeopleSoft Process Scheduler system administration role.Step 2
Setting Server Definitions
To set up server definitions, you perform the following steps:
1. Create server definitions.
2. Define report nodes.
3. Define daemon groups.
4. Define batch timings.Step 3
Configuring Jobs and JobSets
To run several processes in one batch, you perform the following steps to define jobs and jobsets:
1. Create job definitions.
2. Define scheduled jobsets.Step 4
In summary, the following activities are necessary to implement PeopleSoft Process Scheduler:
• Configure Process Scheduler general settings.
• Configure process security.
• Set server definitions.
• Configure jobs and jobsets.
Table of Contents Start Topic