Begin by navigating to the Publish Pagelet Wizard Definition page.
Click the My Content link.Step 1
Click the My Community Calendars link.Step 2
Click the Properties link.Step 3
Click the Publish as Pagelet link.Step 4
Use the Publish Pagelet Wizard Definition page to publish a community calendar pagelet to a site or portal. Calendar publishing options include:
• The pagelet folder in which the calendar will be available.
• The default date range for the calendar pagelet (current month, seven days forward, or current day).
• Pagelet security (public or with security roles).
• The homepage tabs on which the pagelet will be available.
• The pagelet behavior (optional, optional-default, required-fixed, or required).Step 5
Click the Pagelet Folder list.Step 6
Select a folder in which this community calendar pagelet will be available. Only folders from the current site are available to select.
Click the Organizers list item.Step 7
Click the Date Range list.Step 8
Select the default date range for the community calendar pagelet. The date range can be customized by each user displaying the pagelet.
Click the Current Month list item.Step 9
Select the security option for viewing the pagelet:
• Publish as Public, which enables all users to view the existence of the pagelet.
• Publish with Security Roles, which uses the roles defined on the Calendar Security page when publishing the pagelet.
Click the Publish as Public option.Step 10
Select the tab (or tabs) on which the community calendar pagelet can be displayed.
Click the My Page option.Step 11
Click the Pagelet Behavior list.Step 12
Select the behavior options for the pagelet:
• Optional. The pagelet will not automatically appear on the homepage. However, it is available for selection when users personalize their homepages.
• Optional-Default. The pagelet will appear on all user homepages if they have access to the pagelet. The pagelet can be removed when users personalize their homepage.
• Required-Fixed. The pagelet will appear on all user homepages if they have access to the pagelet. The placement of the pagelet cannot be changed and the pagelet cannot be removed from the homepage.
• Required. The pagelet will appear on all user homepages if they have access to the pagelet. The placement of the pagelet can be changed, but it cannot be removed from the homepage.
Click the Optional - Default list item.Step 13
Click the Publish button.Step 14
Click the Return button.Step 15
You have completed publishing a community calendar pagelet.
Table of Contents Start Topic