Publishers in the content management system can publish content using several methods, including:
• Publishing a folder as a menu item.
• Publishing a folder as a pagelet.
• Publishing an individual item of categorized content.
• Running the content categorization spider, which automatically publishes all content collected.
• Publishing individual news articles, which are automatically available to the viewing audience if the publication has been published as a pagelet.
This lessons covers the first two methods: publishing a folder as a menu item and publishing a folder as a pagelet.
Table of Contents